MEETING REGISTRATION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. MEETING ORGANIZATOR
tel.: +420 603 799 611
2. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Submission of an online registration is regarded as a firm booking and acceptance of these terms and conditions, however the booking will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. Payment by credit card must be in full received at time of registration. All payments should be recieved no later than 1 week before the date that the conference begins. In the event that full payment is not received by then, the delegate is supposed to pay on site. We accept payment by credit cards and bank transfer, please note that all transfer charges must be met by the sender.
|Before May 20, 2018||After May 20, 2018 and on site|
|Residents under the age of 30||1750 CZK / 70 EUR||2050 CZK / 82 EUR|
|— members of CHNCCG||1550 CZK||1850 CZK|
|Specialists / consultants||2750 CZK / 110 EUR||3050 CZK / 122 EUR|
|— members of CHNCCG||2550 CZK||2850 CZK|
Account number: 266694759 / 0300
IBAN: CZ83 0300 0000 0002 6669 4759
3. PRIVACYThe personal information supplied in connection with this registration will be held by F-Mark s.r.o. (F-Mark) as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this conference the parties concerned are agreeing that the conference organisers may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to this conference, or about other conferences, events and opportunities that the organisers are planning and feel may be of interest to them. You can always revoke your agreement and ask F-Mark to provide you information about how we use your data. Your personal data can be updated or deleted on your request. Depending on the type of payment, we may share your name and email with payment gateway in order to process registration fee. If you do not want your details to be used in this way, please contact us using email to confirm this.
- 4.1. Any delegate wishing to cancel their booking must notify F-Mark in writing. Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- 1000 CZK cancellation fee
- Less then 3 months before the event starts: registration fee can not be refunded
- 4.2. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by the organiser, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate and there will not be any additional liability to F-Mark, event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organization.
- 4.3. In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organisers, liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate and there will not be any additional liability to F-Mark, event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organization. Under these circumstances, the conference organisers reserve the right to refund the fees paid minus a 25% admin fee plus any bank transfer fee incurred.
Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, you must notify F-Mark in writing at the earliest opportunity and at least 24 hours before the event begins.
6. CHANGES AND POSTPONMENT
F-Mark reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule above.
Views expressed by speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors are their own. F-Mark cannot accept liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor at the conference or in any material provided to delegates. In addition, F-Mark shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the services or information provided in connection with the event.
We reserve the right at all time to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms without prior notice If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this event, including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.Czech Head and Neck Cancer Cooperative Group
Praha 5, V Úvalu 84, 150 06